CPMS develops and manages Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) Solutions for our clients.
We're at the forefront of harnessing data to find more efficient and proactive ways to manage assets. This can be achieved by reviewing the collection and use of data and/or implementing new processes and procedures.
To complement this service, we also offer business improvement consultancy and are specialists in adopting 'lean' principles to simplify asset management.
We offer the following specialist services:
• Data warehousing and bespoke data reporting solutions
• End to end asset data mapping and analysis
• The establishment of business rules and intelligence into EAM systems
• Detailed understanding of the ABB Ellipse EAM solution and its application in the rail environment
• A unique process for mass data and configuration changes
• The development of data quality metrics and dashboard visualisations
• The ability to blend intelligence from the practical application of managing and installing assets with the requirements of an EAM system.
• Handover and handback data sharing solutions
• The provision of data architects, business analysis, system support resources and programme/project managers.
Helping to maximise Network Rail's enterprise asset management capability
CPMS - together with ARUP - are working to improve Network Rail's ability to capture, store and unlock the potential of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) for the railway.
Network Rail's EAM system (digital asset register and maintenance work management system) underpins all maintenance activity. The current structure of the software is over 15 years old and doesn't reflect the evolution of the business. To unlock the untapped potential of EAM we are working on two workstreams, Data Transformation and Advanced Operational Reporting.
CPMS is working to make sure that source data is correct, complete and installing governance processes and procedures to ensure it remains the railways single source of truth. Correct and complete data will pave the way for Network Rail to utilise predict and prevent functionality for maintenance tasks and optimise asset performance.
Advanced operational reporting
We are working to implement a strategic set of KPIs for the client to understand, measure and monitor how EAM is being used. This process of converting data into management information will help to identify issues before they escalate, drive improvements and deliver efficiencies.