Corporate Social Responsibility Policy
Collaborative Project Management Services (CPMS) recognises that our corporate and social responsibility is crucial to our values and operations and in expressing our commitment to our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, investors, suppliers, the community,and the environment. We recognise that our social, economic,and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies. This Statement is about how CPMS takes account of its economic, social,and environmental impact in the way it operates as a business.
By demonstrating our commitment to Corporate Social Responsibility,we aim to align our business values, purpose,and strategy with the needs of our clients, whilst embedding such responsible and ethical principles into everything we do. We build relationships with our customers, suppliers,and the local communities that we are part of, by encouraging our employees to consider the needs of others and involve themselves in public service. We will obtain a wide range of views on our social and environmental policies and performance.
The operation and ultimate responsibility for the commitment to our Corporate & Social Responsibility principles lie with the Board of Directors, although every employee is expected to give their full co-operation to the principles in their activities at work. Consultants or visitors are also expected to apply our principles wherever possible. The effectiveness of the Policy Statement will be monitored and reviewed annually to ensure the company’s continuing compliance with any relevant legislation,to meet new business requirements and to identify areas in need of improvement.
We are extremely proud of our employees, who are at the heart of our ability to continuously strive to deliver an extraordinary Customer Experience and understand the instrumental role they play in our success. We will respect our employees and encourage their development and training. We will promote equality,diversityand inclusionand consider the interests of our employees including their welfare and health and safety. We aim to empower our employees and we will recognise individual contributions and reward our employees fairly. Our aimis the happiness of our employees through their worthwhile and satisfying employment in a successful business.
Equality, Diversity & Inclusion
At CPMS equality, diversity & inclusion is about recognising that everyone has unique qualities that should be celebrated and supported. We are smart alone but together we are genius. The collective sum of the individual differences, life experiences, knowledge, innovation, self-expression, and talent that our employees invest in their work represents not only part of our culture, but our brand identity and our reputation, this is supported by our EDI focus group.
- We shall operate an equal opportunities policy for all present and future employees and will offer our employees clear and fair terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual development
- We shall maintain a clear and fair employee remuneration policy and shall maintain forums for employee consultation and business involvement.
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that eachindividual istreated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy,and safe working environment in line with our Health and Safety policy and safe systems of work.
CPMS Community Kindness
CPMS Group Community Kindness is about making a difference to the communities where we work. We do this by inspiring employees to become personally involved with local community groups and supporting small, local, companies and charities. CPMS is a supporting member of Social Enterprise UK, a network to support the idea of a world where social enterprise is the usual way of doing business.Every year CPMS employees have 5 paid volunteering days available to them to spend time on charity work. The employees undertake extensive fundraising work every year, supported by the CPMS Community Kindness Team which includes many annual events,which has included:
- Kind Masks for Earth
- The Big Rail Diversity Challenge
Sustainability & Environment
Protection of the environment in which we live and operate is part of CPMS’ values and principles and we consider it to be sound business practice. Care for the environment is one of our key responsibilities and an important part of the way in which we do business, this is supported by our Sustainability and Environment focus group,made up of a selection of staff from across the business,and through our Sustainable Future policy. Customers CPMS seeks to ensure that it deals responsibly, openly,and fairly with existing and potential customers with a service hallmarked by integrity, quality,and care by:
- Ensuring that all our advertising and documentation about the business and its activities are clear, informative, legal, decent, honest,and truthful.
- Being open and honest about our products and services and telling customerswhat they want to know, including what we do to be socially responsible.
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our standards of service -ensuring that if something goes wrong,we will acknowledge the problem and deal with it.
- We will listen to our clients so that this can help us improve the products and services we offer to them.
- Ensuring that we benchmark and evaluate what we do in order to constantly improve our service.
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship and will operate in a way that safeguards against unfair business practices.