At CPMS we can provide rail support to local councils, boroughs and third parties of regeneration projects. Offering early project and programme development for rail schemes which are sponsored by outside parties to promote regeneration.
We can deliver a number of capabilities in order to support the regeneration, this may be the completion of feasibility studies for assessing possible rail infrastructure solutions, inclusive of budget, programme and scope. Along with process and stakeholder management for third parties engaging with key rail stakeholders.
CPMS can provide concept design for rail infrastructure solutions that satisfy the Network Rail assurance feasibility process, along with Government Green book business case development with integration into the design and feasibility process.With the capability of providing a full range of experience in supporting clients in safety validation, value management, rail procurement, cost management and ecology and environmental consent. We can support in unlocking commercial property, development and land value release solutions driven by rail infrastructure intervention.
• Extensive GRIP/RIBA and RNEP experience in the early development stages of projects
• Extensive Rail Engineering, Operations and Construction knowledge
• Full concept to completion experience of both contractor and client side
• 20 years of project development with the rail environment, ranging from stations to new railway lines
• Full RISQS product codes required to support clients requiring rail design, management and construction support
• Essential early partner for the masterplan of any development