Analytics & Asset Management
At CPMS, we offer a whole life cycle service, from concept, through to design and construction to full asset management and data driven decision making. We combine industry leading technical subject matter expertise and a deep understanding of the asset base with the latest analytics and visualisation platforms to bring data to the forefront of decision making. By harnessing an organisations data, CPMS enables improved Asset Management through the assets whole-life cycle.
We are passionate about leveraging Asset Management principles, embedded into digital solutions, to enable organisations to improve their asset performance, reliability, and safety; all whilst reducing the total expenditure and lower whole life costs.
We are at the forefront of harnessing data to find more efficient and proactive ways to manage assets. This can be achieved by reviewing the collection and use of data and/or implementing new processes and procedures.
To complement this service, we also offer business improvement consultancy and are specialists in adopting ‘lean’ principles to simplify asset management.
We offer the following specialist services:
- Data warehousing and bespoke data reporting solutions
- A unique process for mass data and configuration changes
The development of data quality metrics and dashboard
- Data Mapping and analysis
- Data quality metrics and dashboard visualisations
- Power BI / Tableau Development
- CPMS Microsoft Azure Platform
- ETL and coding language skills
- Ellipse System / data structure knowledge
- End to end asset data mapping and analysis
- The establishment of business rules and intelligence into EAM systems
- Detailed understanding of the ABB Ellipse EAM solution and its application in the rail environment
Are you good with numbers, managing data and have an eye for detail? Working in Analytics & Asset Management involves harnessing the power of data to streamline asset management.
There is a wealth of technology available to help companies work smarter. This area of work requires continuous learning to make sure you are consistently ahead of the curve. There is always something new to learn.
If you would be interested in working in Analytics & Asset Management please contact email@example.com
Design & Development
CPMS provide integrated design and design management across the lifespan of capital projects, from requirements and business case development, feasibility, single option selection, right through to approved for construction. We offer multi-disciplinary capability through our own engineers and trusted SME delivery partners. With proven experience in challenging and complex programmes across infrastructure, CPMS offer a hands-on design approach to tackle risk and identify cost effective solutions.
CPMS place the client at the centre of the design process to ensure that requirements are accurately captured, monitored, and delivered, whilst ensuring that designs are compliant with the common safety method and interoperability regulations.
- Multi-discipline design and technical services for rail projects at all GRIP stages
- Feasibility studies and option reports including cost appraisals
- Site surveys, asset correlation, and condition reports
- Constructability reports and programmes
- Extensive experience of Third Party Schemes in rail environment
- Design assurance for submissions to Network Rail from outside parties
Our in-depth knowledge and experience of working for and acting as Principal Contractor and Principal Designer gives the design team constructability know-how to influence designs, which is unique to the traditional design consultancy model.
Our designers and partners are highly experienced and from a variety of engineering and design backgrounds. Holding a wide spectrum of experience and expertise means that we can provide fully co-ordinated and comprehensive levels of design services, whatever the size or nature of the project.
Do you enjoy working within a team to solve problems? Design & Development involves getting to know what the client needs, understanding the environment and constraints, and working with engineers to ensure it is build-able.
You get to work with lots of different teams, from clients, to designers, to contractors, with a single goal to translate an idea into reality, making every day different.
If you would like to work in Design & Development please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Engineering and Construction
CPMS provides flexible services with our experienced Construction team. We can provide fixed-price contracted packages of works focused on core railway disciplines, undertaking Principal Contractor and Principal Designer roles, and we can also provide individual specialist support resources meeting the management, planning and/or engineering needs of your projects. We believe in collaborative solutions and will always match our service offering to what best meets the client’s needs.
We can deliver design and build packages in single or multi-discipline schemes, providing an integrated service with our in-house design and design management teams. Our construction team presents a competitive option for clients looking to deliver small to medium packages of work from £50,000 to £1m.
We have experienced construction management and technical staff covering Civil Engineering, Permanent Way and Overhead Line Systems within the Rail environment.
Our construction team have extensive experienced in rail systems and construction works and are backed by RISQS accreditation. Our services cover the following disciplines:
- Minor Civil Engineering Works
- Route works – troughing, fencing, walkways;
- Structure repairs/enhancements;
- Vegetation clearance;
- Station modifications
- Plain Line heavy maintenance and minor renewals/enhancements;
- S&C heavy maintenance and minor renewals/enhancements;
- Single component renewals/replacement – re-railing, sleeper renewal;
- Tamping, welding, stressing services
- New/temporary switch installation;
- Single component renewals/replacement
Our engineering team can offer the following services:
- Track monitoring;
- Asset inspections
- Constructability studies
- Lineside development advice and guidance;
- Programming and staging of works in possessions/rail environment
- Engineering support staff
- CEM and CRE (Civil, Permanent Way and OLE disciplines);
- Site Engineers;
- Track Handback and Stressing Engineers;
Are you proactive, hands-on and like to delve into the detail? Working in Construction involves a commitment to delivering quality, sustainable and build-able solutions with involvement from design conception through to construction.
“I have been overseeing civils work for CPMS since 2013. I like the way my job keeps me on my toes – no two days are the same – plus I get to see how a project develops on the ground.” Dan Kucharski – Construction Manager
If you would like to work in Construction please contact email@example.com